[QGIS-Developer] Zip errors in artefact builds

Alexis R.L. alroyliz0 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 04:00:09 PDT 2022

Greetings everyone,

I wanted to check if anyone had the same error or had a clue of the cause.

When using artefact build made from a qgis branch I always have issues when
opening files from the recent menu or the provided list. Zip always return
error 28 (or 90% of the time) but when I drag & drop a project in the app,
it opens perfectly fine.

I would assume the error might come from something strange with the zip
library. Tried to find error code and couldn't find them online.

Thanks,

Alex