[QGIS-Developer] Time for db manager to become an "opt-in" plugin?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Sep 7 14:27:52 PDT 2022

On Tue, Sep 06, 2022 at 06:15:46PM +0200, Paolo Cavallini via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> I believe it is the only way to visualize topogeoms from

Just a clarification: the DBManager TopoViewer does not visualize
"TopoGeometry" objects (which is what I usually refer to by
"topogeoms") but simple features being the primitives of topologies.

Visualizing TopoGeometry objects (topology layers) is supported by core
QGIS (PostgreSQL provider) since version 2.0.0 (2012)

--strk;