[QGIS-Developer] Time for db manager to become an "opt-in" plugin?

Carlo A. Bertelli (Charta s.r.l.) carlo.bertelli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:47:40 PDT 2022

I don't think so. I think the python console has its specific function by
now. I think an SQL interface should provide different functions and
integrations, maybe based on GDAL that seems less and less important and
may play a stronger role as Spatialite.
At the same time, I understand that having two consoles may be confusing
for some of us.
Maybe it's just a boomers' approach, I would love even getting a bash
interface, a lua and a node one because they serve different approaches...
;.)