[QGIS-Developer] Approval and Maintainer-Change of ORSTools-Plugin

Jakob Schnell Jakob.Schnell at heigit.org
Tue Apr 4 06:27:38 PDT 2023

Dear QGIS-devs,

not sure if this is the correct point of contact, but i couldn't find
any information about plugin approval and maintainer changes on
https://plugins.qgis.org/. Please redirect me, if this is the wrong contact.

Our plugin (https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/ORStools/) had a change in
the maintainer.
However there is no entry in the metadata.txt to change the maintainer
displayed in the Details tab.

I did search quite a bit but couldn't find any solution to remove
nilsnolde as a maintainer from the Details.

Is this probably saved somewhere internally on the website?
What would be the correct way to go about changing the maintainer?

Is the maintainer responsible for approving the plugin? If not, is there
anything that we can do to facilitate the process of approval?

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Schnell
HeiGIT gGmbH

https://heigit.org | jakob.schnell at heigit.org | phone +49-6221-533 482

Postal address: Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33 | 69118 Heidelberg | Germany
Offices: Berliner Str. 45 | 69120 Heidelberg | Germany

Amtsgericht Mannheim | HRB 733765
Managing Directors: Prof. Dr. Alexander Zipf | Dr. Gesa Schönberger