[QGIS-Developer] Models waiting review since March the 10th

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Apr 4 14:03:00 PDT 2023

Hi Nicolas

Thanks for your note (and also thanks to Ale who is the one who actually
reviewed your models. Normally I get an email whenever a resource is added
or changed but unfortunately GMail somehow decided these were spam and I
wasn't getting the notifications. Hopefully that should be resolved now. If
you have any further issues please feel free to email me directly. For
platform improvements, can I invite you to create tickets here:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/issues

Regards

Tim

On Tue, Apr 4, 2023 at 4:57 PM Nicolas Cadieux <njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you very much.  I do appreciate you stepping in and solving this
> problem.  I was been insistant because I had a QGIS day video on YouTube
> trending very well but no one could download the models (the subject of the
> video).  Part of the problem was created by me as I removed my old models
> and tried to upload new ones  instead of simply “updating” the models. I
> imagine that an “update” would not need the same approval system?
>
> Anyways, It would be nice to have a email address on the site so that we
> know exactly who takes care of model approvals.  Currently, we only see at
> the bottom of the site who is the web site creator without really knowing
> if they also help with the model approval.
>
> Thank you very much for your dedication to this project.
>
> Nicolas Cadieux
>
> Le 4 avr. 2023 à 11:33, Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com> a écrit :
>

> Dear Nicolas
>
> A huge apology for the delay in reviewing your models. Thanks to
> Alessandro for stepping in here.
>
> Regards
>
> Tim
>
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2023 at 9:40 PM Nicolas Cadieux via QGIS-Developer <
> qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Sorry to bother you but I have been trying to upload a model to the
>> QGIS web site for the last month. I have sent multiple email to the
>> developers group, logged a report  (Qgis model review unattended
>> #1141), sent an email to the site developer but without any response.
>> What can I do? Who can I contact to get my upgraded models approved?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Nicolas
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 12:03 PM Nicolas Cadieux
>> <njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > I Changed the itOpen email address.

> Tim Sutton
> Kartoza Co-Founder
> Visit http://kartoza.com to find out about open source:
>  * Desktop GIS programming services
>  * Geospatial web development
> * GIS Training
> * Consulting Services
> Tim is a member of the QGIS Project Steering Committee

​

Tim Sutton
Kartoza Co-Founder