[QGIS-Developer] Temporarily disable map canvas right click showing Copy Coordinates

Catania, Luke A ERDC-RDE-GRL-VA CIV Luke.A.Catania at erdc.dren.mil
Wed Apr 12 23:11:40 PDT 2023

I thought I tried this before and it still showed the menu with its menu grayed out, but maybe I set it on the submenu item, but I solved my issue by calling

menu.setDisabled(True) on the QMenu.  I reset it to False after my editing is done so the context menu is available again.

If anyone thinks of a better way feel free to answer, but this will work for now.  I was hoping the setContextMenuPolicy methd would work.