[QGIS-Developer] Browser XYZ tiles show different between 3.28 and master

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Feb 1 02:58:53 PST 2023

Hi All,

I often grab OSM xyz layer if I want a quick map.
But in my recent build it's not there anymore (in none of my 'old' profiles).
By accident or did I miss some discussion?

I also see that there is a difference between the content of the Browser-tree, if I open the same Profile, either in 3.28 or in master (in screendump left is 3.28, master is the right).

Or is this a result of the changes going on in the Settings machinery maybe?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde