[QGIS-Developer] Segmentation fault while compiling ui_DlgAddGeometryColumn.py

afernandez afernandez at odyhpc.com
Thu Feb 16 13:18:49 PST 2023

Hi Denis,
Sorry but I'm getting some delay in receiving your messages. I don't know
how to do what you're proposing. I'm mostly following the directions at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/INSTALL.md (section 3). The ccmake
menu doesn't really allow me to select the components that you mention.
Thanks.
Denis Rouzaud wrote:
Can you try to only build qgis_core, pycore, pyqtcompat.
Then, from python, try to import qgis.core and see if you also get a seg
fault?
Cheers
Denis
On Thu, 16 Feb 2023, 20:45 afernandez, <afernandez at odyhpc.com