[QGIS-Developer] qgis ubuntu 20.04 dependencies

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Jun 19 11:34:47 PDT 2023

Building recent QGIS versions on 20.04 is going to be quite a lot of
pain since you'll need indeed to have a qt 5.15 build, and all the other
auxiliary QT based dependencies build against it.

I'd suggest you update to 22.04 at least. Or if you don't want to do
development but can live with released versions, try conda-forge builds
(cf https://plugins.qgis.org/planet/tag/conda/)

http://www.spatialys.com