[QGIS-Developer] Adding a plugin collaborator

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 15:55:54 PDT 2023

On Thu, 22 Jun 2023 at 17:08, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
wrote:

> On 2023-06-22 06:34, Nyall Dawson via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > This is possibly a stupid question -- but how can I add additional
> > users as collaborators to a plugin via https://plugins.qgis.org/?
> >
> > I can see other plugins which have done this, but can't see any
> > settings exposed in my plugins which permit me to add collaborations
> > myself.
>
> As admin it it possible to change 'owners'. That is if the ownership
> changes, I (or other admins) can do that in the plugins.qgis.org site.

Thanks Richard, I've found this setting now! (For other's reference it's
under "Manage" - "Edit" - "Owners").

It's a bit clunky unfortunately -- there's a list box with over 4000
entries and I need to safely select multiple entries from this 😂...  I
think I'll resort to some js console trickery to make sure I do it
correctly!

Nyall

https://docs.qgis.org/3.28/en/docs/pyqgis_developer_cookbook/plugins/plugins.html#metadata-txt