[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Full Stack Web Developer Report

Julien Moura julien.moura at oslandia.com
Thu Nov 23 23:47:56 PST 2023

Thanks for your quick reply here Lova,

I've no special legibility that my opinion would be greater than yours,
so I can't tell if it has to be reverted or not. That's why I ask for
discussion before deploying some breaking change, without any warning or
information. After having looked to others PR, I would like to see more
description about what a PR does exactly, especially when it breaks
something.

In this case, even after the last PR, this is a breaking and
undocumented change. For now, a plugin developer has no way to see that
a LICENSE file is now required in its plugin's zip. An error message in
a log is not a suitable information, even it's well formulated and
clear, especially in the era of automated CI/CD deployments.

Regards,
Julien