[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Full Stack Web Developer Report

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sat Nov 25 00:37:44 PST 2023

Hi,

Thank you very much Lova for working on this application, it's a very
important piece in the QGIS ecosystem!

For the current discussion, I would also suggest making the license
recommended for now and only start enforcing it on a schedule. And I was
wondering if a license field in the metadata.txt would be even better (cmp.
https://python-poetry.org/docs/pyproject/#license), that would be easier to
show on the plugin page?

Is there any way to help prioritizing the issues? I have some wishes that I
would love to see land on the backlog

Kind regards and thanks again for all the good work on this !
Matthias