[QGIS-Developer] MingW64 Windows 64bit Build action failing: a possible workaround

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Fri Sep 15 01:35:57 PDT 2023

> Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
> Mon Sep 11 22:22:12 PDT 2023

> This should since be fixed in the latest mingw-filesystem. See [1].

Hi Sandro,
the new fixed version is now available used, so I will remove my workaround.

Anyway the MingW64 Windows 64bit Build is failing again for: "dnf5:
command not found".
The command was changed from dnf to dnf5 1 month ago with
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/54152/commits/2a4a4b69475f9ae7d00880a6d3434f723a2a52c1
because of "dnf: command not found".

Reverting back to dnf would fix the issue.

Do you know if it is a temporary issue with dnf5 or should we
permanently use dnf?

Best regards.

Andrea