[Qgis-psc] Enable travis on QGIS projectr

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Nov 14 10:19:58 PST 2014

Dear Tim, Testing and QA manager
Dear PSC

The last days I have been busy to get the test suite into a state where
it can be used for continuous integration.

Currently almost all tests are passing. Some bugs could be fixed.
Some are disabled because:
 * There is a problem with them that needs to be addressed like a crash
on exit on this particular platform
 * There are pull requests pending with patches I did not dare to apply
myself but will make the test pass (and hopefully improve the source code).

While I am able to push the changes required to fix the tests and the
requires file that tells travis how to build and test the project I
don't have the admin rights to give travis access to the necessary hooks.
I would therefore like to ask the PSC to either enable this service for
the QGIS repository on the travis-ci homepage or assign me the necessary
rights on the QGIS repository to pull the handle myself.

Thank you very much for your consideration, I hope this effort helps to
improve stability of QGIS in the long run,
Matthias