[Qgis-psc] Vote eligibility for QGIS Community Voters

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue May 10 23:27:56 PDT 2016

Hi

Agreed with Giovanni. And at the other side, there are people that have
commit rights to repos that haven't contributed in the last years.

@PSC, I'm not sure this campaign has got the expected result, given the
remaining remarks/questions (there's a not answered afaik question of Nyall
about how many persons can a person nominate).

What about opening a wider discussion with the community to draft
who/how/when, based on your first work ? Not only the process will be
shared, built together but people will already be aware of this upcoming
vote, will think about their potential nominee(s?), user group can have
time to decide who they'll send (I suppose the place is not automatically
for their chair and 7 days can be short for that).

Regards,
Harrissou