[Qgis-psc] QGIS.ORG activity concept

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Dec 11 23:46:07 PST 2017

Hi Andreas,

Il 12/12/2017 08:35, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> In our activity concept document I added a paragraph at the bottom
> clarifying our relationship with commercial support companies. I thought
> it would be benefitial and useful for the tax authorities to understand
> our situation.
>
> Could you please have a look at this new section at the bottom of our
> document and comment specifically on this new section?

I think it is very clear for us. I'm unsure whether this may cause more
uncertainty in the eyes of a lawyer, however.
Is it possible to have a first check by the people in charge before
officially submitting it?
All the best, and again many thanks for dealing with this stuff.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu