[Qgis-psc] Bug tracking (no, not *that* one... a different question)

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 00:59:55 PDT 2018

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 17:12, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> quite right, but in practical terms I do not think anybody will dig into
> the closed tickets.

Not sure if it's possible in redmine, but maybe we could have a status
for "closed due to inactivity". It's not closed as resolved, but just
closed due to lack of responses. Then it'd still be possible to search
for unfixed issues, but at the same time the only open issues would be
those which the original poster is actively maintaining.

> In short, I'm calling for extra caution before closing tickets, but for
> the rest I agree with your strategy.

I'm a little confused -- my whole strategy is that tickets are
AUTOMATICALLY closed after a period of inactivity, not manually (which
is the current approach).

Nyall