[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [QGIS-Developer] Documentation writing

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Sep 18 22:26:56 PDT 2018

Hi all,

this is what we have for now:

Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com>
available to do general documentation writing and English review of
submitted documentation

Tudor barascu <tudorbarascu at yahoo.com>
available to write and review documentation.
At first I would like to focus and finish whatever is  left from the
server side

matteo <matteo.ghetta at gmail.com>
Both write and review.

Yves Jacolin <yjacolin at free.fr>
review some PR

Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com>
some surgical interventions instead and some reviews when possible

David Forel <davidforel at yahoo.com>
I am open to reviewing anyone's English text

Not much in effect. Let's wait a few days and then we can start
budgeting and assigning tasks.
All the best.