[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [QGIS-Developer] Documentation writing

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Wed Sep 19 00:31:56 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Paul Blottiere is also available to work on QGIS server documentation.

Best regards

Régis

On 19/09/2018 07:26, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> this is what we have for now:
>
> Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com>
> available to do general documentation writing and English review of
> submitted documentation
>
> Tudor barascu <tudorbarascu at yahoo.com>
> available to write and review documentation.
> At first I would like to focus and finish whatever is  left from the
> server side
>
> matteo <matteo.ghetta at gmail.com>
> Both write and review.
>
> Yves Jacolin <yjacolin at free.fr>
> review some PR
>
> Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com>
> some surgical interventions instead and some reviews when possible
>
> David Forel <davidforel at yahoo.com>
> I am open to reviewing anyone's English text
>
> Not much in effect. Let's wait a few days and then we can start
> budgeting and assigning tasks.
> All the best.

Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
tél: 0033 184 257 870 <sip:0033184257870>
http://oslandia.com/

OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.