[Qgis-psc] Finalizing the budget

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Wed Dec 13 04:46:32 PST 2023

Hi all,

Thank  you both Ale and Régis for your feedback.

As suggested from Ale, I moved 10k € from the Qt6 migration to the code
reviewing.

We can still try to come up with more formal ways and/or ideas on how to
distribute the 30k € among the active core contributors who want and can
contribute to the code reviewing.

Régis already has formulated some thoughts on the reviewing. We can discuss
this at the next PSC meeting.

Marco: can you please put up the budget proposal for voting among the
voting members - so that we can have an accepted budget when starting into
2024? Thank you!

Greetings,
Andreas