[Qgis-psc] Finalizing the budget

Ismail Sunni imajimatika at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 06:15:30 PST 2023

Hi Andreas and PSC,

Thanks for managing this budgeting stuff.

I saw in the spreadsheet, that there are some significant increases (e.g.
2x for contributor meetings) or some new expenses (e.g. sponsoring OSMF). I
am not against the budget at all, for me it's understandable. But will
there be any more detailed remarks when we do the voting? Just in case
someone asks so that I can give the official answer (and not based on my
own opinion).

Thanks :)

Best regards

>>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19JlXyiY8KH8gvrERVDGjcA_HWE49GwL42F__HdJnT7I/edit?usp=sharing