[Qgis-psc] Fwd: difficulté telechargement

Régis Haubourg regis at qgis.org
Tue Nov 28 04:37:58 PST 2023

Hi all, I'll get in touch in French with him, just to be sure he isn't
following another path from a scam site.

We could make a few UX changes (red is not a good option for a smooth
user experience) . Maybe the text is just too long, and people don't
read long texts.  Maybe we could add - like  in sourceforge -  a
"download window not showing up, click here .. " to adress all those
lost with a modal window showing under the current window (or a download
just killed by some antivirus )

Régis