[Qgis-psc] Fwd: difficulté telechargement

Régis Haubourg regis at qgis.org
Tue Nov 28 04:49:42 PST 2023

Arg, testing again, I realize that the text "Your freshly backed copy of
QGIS is downloading.. QGIS is free of charges..." is not translated in
French.

French don't speak english as you all know.

This makes me wondering about the new QGIS website not being translated.
That would be a regression for this category of users.

I wrote to this Jean-Marie to ask him his point of view. I'll keep you
posted here

Régis