[Qgis-psc] Fwd: difficulté telechargement

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 07:38:00 PST 2023

Replying (and forwarding) to list

I'm afraid the way to display a particular message for macOS users about notarization after download starts is beyond my skills. But I agree that people may maybe read it there now they hit the exciting green button (well... the experience shows that some didn't read the ongoing download message but let's expect...).

+1 to provide the details in the FAQ (I forgot that one). It would simplify life for those of us that have to instruct people how to enable QGIS on macOS.

Also, I remember that by the time of kyngchaos, there was a file in the downloaded materials that instructed how to add ECW support and have a working app. I don't know how our file is generated now, but could it be an option to inform people how to activate QGIS after install in a companion file?

H.