[Qgis-tr] update the language when compiling QGIS

Matteo Ghetta matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:28:20 PST 2015

it seems that after running for the first time ./script/pull_ts.sh all the
.ts files inside i18t have been deleted due to:

./script/pull_ts.sh
Pulling new translations...
Exception: No user credentials found for host https://www.transifex.com.
Edit ~/.transifexrc and add the appropriate info in there.
Restoring files...
Removing temporary files

weird (for me) is that if I run git pull the directory remains empty..

What I did now is: copy the ts files from another QGIS repository into the
"master" repository (the one I use to compile QGIS). Edit the transifexrc
file and re-running ./script(pull_ts.sh

After a while I receive this error:
Updating python translations
Can't locate XML/Simple.pm in @INC (you may need to install the XML::Simple
module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.20.1
/usr/local/share/perl/5.20.1 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl5/5.20
/usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.20 /usr/share/perl/5.20
/usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at ../scripts/ts2cpp.pl line 17.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ../scripts/ts2cpp.pl line 17.
Removing temporary files

And a last question.. I have to run first script/pull_ts.sh and then
compile QGIS in order to see the changes, right? Or can I have QGIS
compiled and script/pull_ts.sh updates the translations anyway?!

Thanks guys

Matteo