[Qgis-tr] update the language when compiling QGIS

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:41:55 PST 2015

Hi Matteo,

The answers in short:

The error is from a missing perl module
http://search.cpan.org/~grantm/XML-Simple-2.20/lib/XML/Simple.pm
don't ask me why it needs this perl module - I never had this problem before ..
Usually there is a package with a name similar to libxml-simple-perl
(this is the name in debian)

the second thing is that you have to configure your tx client first
using your transifex credentials before you are able to "login" and
pull:
http://docs.transifex.com/developer/client/config

hope this helps
regards