[Qgis-tr] Italian translaction

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 02:19:33 PDT 2020

ciao werner, thank you for your quick reply.
the problem is that the italian strings in GUI are not present in Tx and
the originals ones have a different and correct translation but they are
not "considered" since a month, while, as you correctly explained, other
strings that have been translated after are now in GUI.

thank you
s.