AW: AW: [Qgis-user] Undo and redo editing

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:54:40 PDT 2009

Hi!

To be honest I like the view of QGIS being a simple tool for simple
tasks. But nevertheless sometimes I have to use a bit more complicated
tools to reach my goal.
I see how fast QGIS develops now and I'm curious what the future will bring.
Stick with the roots is ok - but never forget that anything is evolving
and so does QGIS.

I personally like to see QGIS able to view 3D Data and not only stuck to
2D. Maybe thats a high goal to set but - we all have dreams ;)

So for the question of advanced or not advanced .. what about enabling
advanced options with a klickmark in the options dialog?
To have default QGIS just with easy to use options and show a new
"advanced" menu (like ftools menu) when advanced features are wanted..

That would be my kind of solution.

regards
Werner