[Qgis-user] Snapping, Pyramids

Matej matej at matnet.net
Wed Mar 4 06:45:30 PST 2009

Hi,

is there an option of "snapping" vertexes / lines to a vertex / line that is in another layer? We have some lines that we would like to draw on / put vertextes on lines and this option would save a lot of time.

Another thing is the problem with using Pyramids on raster files (GeoTIFF). We tried to create pyramids on Windows XP, Server 2008 on more computers and when trying to build pyramids we always get an error: "Write access denied. Adjust the file permissions and try again." and the directory should be writable by user which QGIS is running as. Is there any solution for this?

Thanks,
Matej
matej at matnet.net