[Qgis-user] Compiling QGIS 1.2.0 with GRASS problems

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Sep 2 08:01:16 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to compile QGIS 1.2.0 on Fedora 9 x86_64, but no matter what
I try it says it cannot find GRASS (I have GRASS 6.3.0 installed).  I
had no trouble getting 1.1.0 to compile and create the GRASS plugin
(from svn, not sure what revision it was, but I checked it on on July
17th).  I'm trying to create an RPM, and am using the same spec file
that worked for 1.1.0.  Does anyone know offhand of things that have
changed that may be causing this problem?

Thanks,
Christy