[Qgis-user] Re: vector points

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Fri Sep 4 20:21:04 PDT 2009

Hi Tom,

For a bit more power & flexibility, load your GPS points into a POstGIS database, and create columns based on criteria such as reliability that you can use to set the size/colour/symbol.

PostGIS gives you useful tools to query & manage the data & QGIS gives you the ability to use PostGIS columns to control symbology.

Brent Wood