[Qgis-user] Compiling QGIS 1.2.0 with GRASS problems

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 4 04:31:59 PDT 2009

Tim,

Thanks for your reply.  I have made sure that it is looking in lib64,
and have tried explicitly specified the path for -D
GRASS_PREFIX=/usr/lib64/grass-6.3.0.  I also tried adding -D
GRASS_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/include/grass.  I don't have time to kick at this
any more at the moment, will hopefully get back to it next week,

Christy