[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.3.0 build error

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Sep 28 04:38:08 PDT 2009

Thanks! This works.

However I get another problem  :( Here are my release number:
* PyQt-x11-gpl-4.5.4
* qt-x11-opensource-src-4.5.2
* sip-4.8.2

In ccmake I configured parameters to use Qt-4.5.2 (no more, no less). After
installing QGIS 1.3.0 the about menu tells me that QGIS have been built with
Qt 4.3.4 and is running with Qt 4.3.4. I get also an error windows which
tells that PyQT4 couldn't be loaded and python will not be loaded :(

$ cmake . gives:
[..]
-- Python libraries found
-- Python bindings enabled
-- Found Qt-Version 4.5.2
-- Found Qt-Version 4.5.2
[..]

All those issues seem linked each other. I mean I can't tell to QGIS to use Qt
4.5.2

Any idea? thanks

Y.

--
Yves Jacolin

Ne demandez pas si vous pouvez contribuer, contribuez ! :)
---
http://softlibre.gloobe.org