[Qgis-user] Announcing ChartMaker plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Aug 15 23:47:00 PDT 2010

Il 15/08/2010 13:49, Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ha scritto:
> I have uploaded a new plugin called 'ChartMaker'.

Hi Ricardo.
Thanks for this. It looks very similar to Statist plugin, what are the main
improvements over it?

BTW, if I run the Profile romLine without selecting a line (I know this is wrong), I
get an error:

Errore durante l'esecuzione di codice Python:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/ProfileFromLine/ProfileFromLineDialog.py",
line 44, in accept
    params["interval"], self.ui.progressBar)
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/ProfileFromLine/ProfileFromLine.py", line
106, in create_profile_layer
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'dataProvider'

This should be trapped, and a more meaningful error should be displayed to the user.

All the best.