[Qgis-user] Announcing ProfileFromLine plugin

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 04:34:28 PDT 2010

Olá Ricardo,

thanks for the nice tool.

I'm under ubuntu 10.04, using ubuntugis repositories and python-shapely
installed. When I launch the plugin I always get

The shapely python package uses the GEOS library. \Your current version
of GEOS doesn't support the feature needed by Shapely. \Please install a
more recent version of GEOS (version 3.2 or later).

but as a fact I have GEOS 3.2.2 installed...

thanks in advance

-- Giovanni --