[Qgis-user] qgis segfault when resizing main window

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Fri May 7 08:43:37 PDT 2010

Hi Pierre,

This is an issue I have brought up in the past on irc, but apparently there is not a bug filed (I thought there was, but could not find it). I had believed this to be an issue exclusive to the Mac platform, but apparently not. I am not sure if this is qgis or qt, but it is a big problem. Please file a bug if you don't mind.
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/newticket

You might also see this bug, which I still experience.
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2483

From what I can tell, a single raster image on the canvas causes bug 2483 to occur. The crash that you describe occurs when a single vector file is loaded. So, different issues depending on the source data type.

Regards,
John