Fwd: [Qgis-user] Help on SDA4PP plugin

Hugo hfpmartins at gmail.com
Sun May 30 11:23:13 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hugo <hfpmartins at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 28, 2010 at 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] Help on SDA4PP plugin
To: Volkan Kepoglu <vkepoglu at gmail.com>

Hello all,

I was off yesterday, and so i tried your suggestions today.... still i'm not
able to set up sda4pp plugin.
I have unistalled both qgis and r and reinstalled everything again (common
windows approach :P). I have set path and home environmental variables for r
and ggobi. I decided to install all r packages through the plugin interface
and the result was exavtly the same as of my first message. It seems that
sda4pp is not recognizing the rgdal package though i'm confident that it is
installed: i opened manageR and just typed library("rgdal") and everything
works.
I'm quite lost here and don't know what to do from here. Do you have more
recomendations???
Thanks once again for your replies.

Cheers,
Hugo