Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS 1.7 Wrocław_problem copying entities after Joins

Ramon Andiñach custard at westnet.com.au
Tue Sep 13 06:51:26 PDT 2011

Sorry that was clumsy.

Could you not save the join as a csv or a shape file and then open that up in excel?

So for the join I usually do, I only want parts of the join, so I select the bits I want and use "save selection as" to save that out. Usually I save that as a shp file, but even then the dbf can still be opened in excel.

Admittedly I'm not using postgis, so there might be a postgis thing...

-ramon.