[Qgis-user] displaying coordinates as DMS

John Comeau jc at unternet.net
Sun Sep 25 20:06:40 PDT 2011

I'm using qgis 1.4.0-enceladus on Debian GNU/Linux, and although the
release notes specifically state that the coordinates in the status
bar can be displayed in DMS format (degrees-minutes-seconds) rather
than the decimal degrees format, I cannot find anywhere online, nor
within the application, how to accomplish this. Please forgive me if
the answer is already in the archives, I've searched to the best of my
ability to no avail. Thank you -- jc
--
John Comeau KE5TFZ jc at unternet.net http://jc.unternet.net/
"A place for everything, and everything all over the place"