[Qgis-user] XYtools needs Excel python modules

Healthmaps rhoskins at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 13 00:24:08 PDT 2012

But if one loads XYtools and then has to go back to the OSGEO4 download process again to get the missing modules then couldn't the OSGEO4 download process be set up to download those modules in the first place? All I had to do was use the advanced install and check two modules from a list that had not already been installed where as many others on that list already had been and were set up as some general install.  I sort of understood what you wrote, but I guess not quite.

Best,

Richard
Anchorage, AK