[Qgis-user] ID field does not show up

Julian Bogdani jbogdani at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 01:24:11 PDT 2012

Hi,
it's not a spatialite db I want to add to my project, but a simple text table. I need to load external attributes from plain text tables and join with my vector layers. I'll not be able to perform the join until ID fields does not show up.
I think that the missing ID field should be considered a bug, because we should be able to manage external data as they are, without filters.

-----
Julian Bogdani
jbogdani at gmail.com
http://bradypus.net