[Qgis-user] tooltips not showing

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Wed Jul 4 01:10:51 PDT 2012

Richard,

Yes, I'm refering to the tooltips for the buttons, showing hints of what
the button does.

Already tried googling for qt/ubuntu problems but not find much. The weird
thing is that other qt applications work fine. They show black boxes with
white texts in my system.

I do not compile from source but I'm using the nightly builds from:
http://qgis.org/debian-nightly natty main

updating about once a week. My current version shown in synaptic is:
1.9.90+git20120613+ff87deeƱatty1

Regards,
Raymond