[Qgis-user] contour plugin

john raskulinecz jerasku at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 12:36:43 PDT 2012

Hello Giovani,Thank you for your suggestion but I guess my problem is finding the plugin. When I go to manage plugins and try to add  I don't see contour as an option. It shows add delimited text layer, co-ordinate capture, etc. all of which I have and use but, alas no contour.It seems that after I used to add the delim txt layers I could right click on poperties and contour the chosen attibutes by chosen incremental values. Is there a plugin repository other than Pythonthat holds the contour tool?again, thanks.J.R.