[Qgis-user] plugin help

Mauricio de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:00:08 PDT 2012

Hi, thanks for the suggestion, Richard.
I accepted the change suggested and moved the plugin into the new
metadata system and repository.
I hope that in the following weeks we can already download it. When the
project gets approved, I'll start the git repository that should make
the contribution process more fluid.
All the best,
Mauricio de Paulo