[Qgis-user] shp a GPS - Attributes i GPX-files

Lene Fischer lfi at life.ku.dk
Mon Jul 16 01:30:47 PDT 2012

Hi
In a GPX file the GPS always use these fields below as standard.
In the list you can see the format of data.
If you convert a SHP-file to GPX the non-conformant attributefields from the SHP-file will be added in the end of the coloumns with a OGR_ added in the fieldname.

Regards
Lene Fischer

GPX Waypoint attribute XSD-part
lat="latitudeType [1] ?"
lon="longitudeType [1] ?">
<ele> xsd:decimal </ele> [0..1] ?
<time> xsd:dateTime </time> [0..1] ?
<magvar> degreesType </magvar> [0..1] ?
<geoidheight> xsd:decimal </geoidheight> [0..1] ?
<name> xsd:string </name> [0..1] ?
<cmt> xsd:string </cmt> [0..1] ?
<desc> xsd:string </desc> [0..1] ?
<src> xsd:string </src> [0..1] ?
<link> linkType </link> [0..*] ?
<sym> xsd:string </sym> [0..1] ?
<type> xsd:string </type> [0..1] ?
<fix> fixType </fix> [0..1] ?
<sat> xsd:nonNegativeInteger </sat> [0..1] ?
<hdop> xsd:decimal </hdop> [0..1] ?
<vdop> xsd:decimal </vdop> [0..1] ?
<pdop> xsd:decimal </pdop> [0..1] ?
<ageofdgpsdata> xsd:decimal </ageofdgpsdata> [0..1] ?
<dgpsid> dgpsStationType </dgpsid> [0..1] ?
<extensions> extensionsType </extensions> [0..1] ?