[Qgis-user] How to change the data source?

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 07:30:19 PDT 2012

Example:

A client of mine would like to view GIS data which would include sanitary
sewers, parcels, storm sewers, buildings and roads, so I install Qgis on
their computerand then I setup a Qgis file for the client to use but when I
setup the Qgis file I will be using my typical GIS data locations but the
client will store the data locally somewhere on their network.  I believe it
would be easier to remap the location of the data source than to add new
layers and style each one accordingly and setup the labeling.