[Qgis-user] Error installing Qgis-dev using OSGEO4w

PIERRE Sylvain sylvain.pierre at cg67.fr
Fri Oct 26 03:55:47 PDT 2012

I got already the same but with Windows 7 and the message is Not possible to find procedure entry point ?GEOPROJ4@@3VQString@@B in the qgis_core.dll dynamic library Your solution fails.

Such kind of problem is realy boring:
I'm triyng to developp QGis uses in my local government, QGis is marvellous, But I think lots of users are on Windows and not on Linux.
I suppose installing Qgis master release on Linux is not so boring than on Windows (I'm a Ubuntu user at home).
Is-it possible to improve user access to QGis master release on Windows?