[Qgis-user] Python-gdal missing

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 05:12:51 PDT 2012

Luis,

Just got the same problem, it's so confusing. I do not have
 /usr/local/lib/libgdal.so.1 -> libgdal.so.1.15.1.old
I do have
libgdal.so -> libgdal.so.1.16.1
libgdal.so.1 -> libgdal.so.1.16.1

so this is probably not the problem.

Etienne, why you mention gdal-1.7.3 ? I'm using libgdal-1.9.1-2
and the ubuntugis-unstable repository.

Agus