[Qgis-user] Rasterlite datasource gets always absolute path

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Sep 4 05:32:24 PDT 2012

Hi,

If I save a project with Spatialite vectors and Rasterlite rasters by using the
setting for relative paths, the Spatilite datasource will be like

<datasource>dbname='./vectors.sqlite' table="test" (GEOMETRY) sql=</datasource>

However, the Rasterlite source gets saved as
<datasource>RASTERLITE:D:/data/raster.sqlite,table=rastertest</datasource>

This means that rasters are not found if my USB disk gets another drive letter.

I made a little test and it seems that Rasterlite datasource can use relative
paths in a similar way than Spatialite datasource and the following
configuration works for me:

<datasource>RASTERLITE:./rasters.sqlite,table=rastertest</datasource>

Regards,

-Jukka Rahkonen-