[Qgis-user] QGIS Server

idarm idarim2012 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 4 06:20:32 PDT 2012

Hallo,
I tried to start working with QGIS-Server. I downloaded the installation
package from OSGeo4W and followed this installation
(http://linfiniti.com/2010/08/qgis-mapserver-a-wms-server-for-the-masses/)
for Windows. As I installed Apache and the QGIS-Server I realized that
something is wrong.
The Apache-Server is working, how can I proof if the QGIS-Server is working?
I can't find anywhere this file: qgis_mapserve.fcgi
What went wrong? Where do I get this? I installed it several times but ii
didn't work?

Thanks for the help